It is recommended to take between 1500 to 2000 mg per day maximum
Garcinia cambogia : indications, dosage, precautions, with drugs
– Reduction of appetite (satiety),
– Diet slimming,
– Fringale sweet,
– Excess cholesterol,
– Promote weight loss,
– Roundness misplaced,
– Love handles (abdomen, neck, arms, buttocks),
– Highly digestible,
– Weight Control,
– Increase thermogenesis,
– Burning calories,
– Reduce the acidity in the stomach and protects the gastric mucosa,
– The treatment of diarrhea and dysentery.
It is recommended to take between 1500 to 2 000 mg per day maximum.
50% HCA “hydroxycitric acid” (percentage recommended for true effectiveness).
We recommend a dose of 3 capsules Garcinia cambogia Conua™ per day to take 30 minutes before meals (morning, afternoon and evening with a glass of water).
- The safety of garcinia has not been established, it is recommended not to plant during pregnancy and breastfeeding is not recommended for diabetics or people with a dementia syndrome, there including Alzheimer’s disease, OSA.
- The only side effects observed during the studies were mild and transient headache, diarrhea, flatulence.
With drugs :
- It would be better to be cautious when consuming garcinia with statins (drugs to lower blood cholesterol).
Unlike chemical stimulants commonly used in weight loss products, Garcinia cambogia (cambodgia) does not affect the central nervous system. This means that Garcinia cambogia is not a bad source to insomnia, nervousness, changes in blood pressure or heart rate and its effectiveness does not diminish with time.
Because herbal medicines are relatively mild and beneficial to the human body, Garcinia cambogia (cambodgia) may be made by almost everyone, regardless of age and sex.