Manufactured in France by the French laboratory.
Consumers want to know the origin of foods they buy. To meet this demand and return the “history” of a supplement. He was put in place procedures to ensure traceability.
According to ISO 8402, traceability is defined as “the ability to trace the history, application or location of an entity (eg plant, animal, food) by means of recorded identifications.”
Traceability makes it possible to monitor the movement of commodities and the changes they have undergone, from the point of departure point of sale.
Garcinia cambogia in the monitoring and strict quality control and a comprehensive traceability system that allows us to verify the grower to finished product.
Certificates of analysis were established to complete all of our products with the essential characteristics of our ingredients.
- Does not contain allergens or GMOs (according to Directive 200389/EC).
- This dietary supplement is manufactured by a GMP laboratory (GMPs are the Good Manufacturing Practice in force in the Industry)
- Our extract of Garcinia cambogia undergoes a strict quality control, and is free of any residue of pesticides and heavy metals.
- Microbiological tests are performed to ensure that our Garcinia cambogia (cambodgia) is consistent with WHO standards.
- The label ISO 9000 certified manufacturing unit.
- The label of organic materials by dedicated farmers and supplier of raw material is certified.
- CGMP, manufacturing and good laboratory practice.
- Quality specification, with microbial level less than 300 CFU / g and free of yeast, mold and other contaminants.
- Free of heavy metal content.
- Garcinia cambogia (cambodgia) is the non-toxic, tasteless, odorless.